I have been a Trainer for over 10 years now and I am always looking for new challenges and certifications to help improve my knowledge. I was drawn to CrossFit by the unique methodology, the great competitive nature it brings out in people and the awesome results people achieve. I have always played sports from a young age including representative golf and cricket, so being able to train in the form of a sport, was just what I was looking for. All my sports at a young age led me into the fitness world where my passion grew through, running Bootcamps and Personal Training.
I became a CrossFit trainer to devote myself to helping people achieve a superior fitness level and life through the implementation of the CrossFit methodology, sharing my passion of CrossFit with them, teaching new skills/movements and providing excellent service.
Ben’s Qualifications include:
- Manly Sea Eagles – Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit – Kettlebell Trainer
- CrossFit – Competitors Course
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning Level 1 Coach
- Club Weightlifting and Sports Power Coach – Level 1
- Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
- Thump Boxing – Level 1 Instructor Course
- 10th Place Male Individual Australia and New Zealand Regional CrossFit Games 2014
- 32nd Place Male Individual Australia and New Zealand Regional CrossFit Games 2013
- 6th Place Team Australia and New Zealand Regional CrossFit Games 2012